2011 was a very wonderful year for us!
Let's take a look at the year below in our top ten most memorable experiences....
(In chronological order)
1. Miss Audrey joined our family in the early part of February of last year (and Ava became a big sister)!
2. On our third anniversary, we traded our Acura TL and Toyota 4-Runner for a brand new Honda Odyssey and a pre-owned Convertible Mazda MX-5 Miata.
3. We were able to take several bike rides during the year, with our girls in tow!
(If you knew us well and understood our passion for cycling, you'd see why this experience made it to the top ten)!
4. We made it to Florida to visit my husband's family three times last year, including a trip down with my family!
5. Ava celebrated her SECOND birthday during the year 2011!
6. I turned THIRTY last year :)
7. Our little family and my husband's sister's family shared in the experience of the 2011 Annapolis Sail Boat Show!
What a fun and memorable time :)
8. The girls have grown so close and are proudly more than just sisters... they are, and will always be, the very best of friends!
9. We FINALLY were able to get a decent family portrait taken of our little family near the end of last year.
10. We shared a very lovely Christmas and brought in the New Year with my family!
We are excited to see what 2012 has in store for us :)
Here's wishing you and yours and very Happy New Year!