*Annoucements*
Get your entries in for "Look Whooooo's Snapping"

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Portraits of TWO families

My sweet sisters came out this past weekend to visit with us and to allow my hubby and I to go out on a date. (We've haven't had the opportunity to go on a date for several months!). So we were all thrilled to have them. While they were visiting we were blessed with a wonderful opportunity to take a couple family portraits. I'm so thankful we did because now not only do I have a couple great pictures of my family, I also have the perfect shot to include in this year's Christmas card. Yay!

Here are a couple lovely shots I took of my sister and her two cutie pie sons. (Note: We didn't get a chance to snap a shot of my other sister with her sweet nieces and nephews this time, so we're planning to get a shot for her with all of them around Christmas time).







And....

Here are the lovely pictures my sister took of my precious little family.



The girls weren't entirely cooperative (it was just after nap time... they weren't quite awake yet), but I think they turned out pretty decent considering. What do you think?!!

I just can't wait to make Christmas cards using the new portraits. Stay tuned because I'll be sharing those with you soon too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...