*Annoucements*
Get your entries in for "Look Whooooo's Snapping"

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Sweet Cornbread

My little two and a half year old daughter, Ava, loves to help me cook! And, quite honestly, she's really Good at it :)
So, this morning, she and I decided to make some very yummy sweet Cornbread. I wanted to share this recipe with you because it's so Tasty, and I think if you give it a try yourself, you'll certainly agree.

What you need:
3/4 cup Enriched Corn Meal
1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup milk
1/4 cup vegetable oil
2 eggs

Directions:


1.) Gather all of your ingredients.
2.) Heat oven to 400 degrees and grease an 8 inch pan.
3.) Combine and stir all dry ingredients.
4.) Add milk, oil, and eggs; stir until combined.
5.) Bake for 25-30 minutes. Allow to cool. Enjoy!

You know this must be a pretty tasty dish if a semi-picky two-year-old eater is willing to take a Bite ;)


Linked: 

2 comments:

  1. Great recipe idea! Just visiting from http://elizakprints.blogspot.com/, thanks for the follow:) I'm following you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Breena! I LOVE your blog, & am your newest follower! What an A-dorable sweet family you have. Super excited to join your linky party this Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...