*Annoucements*
Get your entries in for "Look Whooooo's Snapping"

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wordless{ish} Wednesday: Decorating the Tree

So, we actually decorated the Christmas tree like three weeks ago, but after finally getting a chance to edit these adorable pictures, I thought today would be as perfect a day as any to share them with you. 

My little tree decorating helper, Ava, was more than happy to let me photograph her while she was putting her ornaments on the tree. She even takes a moment before placing them on their own very special branch, to give them a little kiss, letting her know how much she cares about them ;) 
What very lucky little ornaments, if I do say so myself!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...