*Annoucements*
Get your entries in for "Look Whooooo's Snapping"

Monday, December 12, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

1. Less is More
 The LESS candy you have - the MORE healthy you are ;)


2. Holiday Lights
 I had to take a picture of the beauty of the moon the other evening and how gorgeous the light from it was reflecting off the snow. Boots and coat on, I set up my tripod in the snow-covered lawn, to capture this shot. You can also see a faint glimmer of nearby stars, which after all, are the real holiday lights. I'm sure the moon also played a part in assisting the wise men on their long journey to find baby Jesus. 


3. Ornaments
 If you click here, you'll learn more about one of our Christmas traditions - a keepsake series ornament. This beautiful "Partridge in a Pear Tree" ornament is the first in it's series and is Miss Audrey's very first keepsake series ornament for her very first Christmas!


4. Cup of Cheer
 I actually just finished drinking this very delicious hot cup of cocoa. Mmmm... so good! (And isn't the little spoon topper sticking out of the left side so adorable?!)


5. Nativity
My older daughter, Ava, is learning more about the story of baby Jesus while she colors this Nativity scene.


****************************************************************************
Linked:
MellowYellowMondayBadgeHappily Mother AfterPhotobucket






16 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful set this week - I'm really loving your first shot. So simple and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set, your less is more shot is really good, cute little hand with one m&m.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lOOOVE the first one! So precious...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous captures! What a great set! Looks like both our older daughters share the same name :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos! I especially love your moon shot. Perfect shots to capture the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. like your ideas about less is more...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these! Really, really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice nativity picture!! I also like the focus on "less is more."

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your less is more shot is just fantastic--I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all so terrific! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great shots - I'll take that M&M please...

    ReplyDelete
  12. cool pictures, amazing shots :-) loved them. Dropping some late love for MYM, hope that you can return the favor too.

    http://www.kandhistools.com/our-village-collection-on-top-of-the-book-case/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your Cup of Cheer shot. The mug is so cute and I love the whipped cream on top. The angle makes it really amazing.
    I actually didn't get over here from last weeks Scavenger Hunt, but found you through the Oh Snap over at Happily Mother After. You were thinking sort of the same way I was for the Less is More shot. If we have less of something, what will we have more of. I love the shot.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello, I am your new follower via Mingle Monday!

    http://www.sjb-myphotopage.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice photos.

    I'm a new follower every way I could find. I'm stopping by Monday Mingle. You have a great site and hope you can get the chance to visit mine and return the favor. I also just posted the Winter Wonderland Blog Hop if you'd like to join! Thanks! www.adeliciousobsession.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. The “Less is More” entry was pretty smart. ;) Use it while it works. Haha! You know, with kids, every warning seems to wear off after a while. That way, you wouldn’t have to tell your babies white lies to keep them from too many sweets. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...