We made Candy Corn Rice Crispy Treats! Talk about super yum!
Here's our incredibly delicious finished product:
And here's how we made it:
- 4 tbs butter
- 1 (10 ounce) bag marshmallows
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 6 cups Kellogg's Rice Krispies Cereal
- 1 cup Candy Corn
1) Greased a 13x9 glass baking dish and rubber spatula with Crisco shortening.
2) Added butter to melt in a medium sized sauce pan over low heat.
3) Added marshmallows, salt, and vanilla once butter was melted.
4) Stirred continuously until the marshmallows reached a smooth consistency.
5) Removed sticky mixture from heat and folded in the cereal and candy corn until completely coated.
6) Added the mixture to the greased baking dish and smoothed out evenly.
7) Allowed to cool before cutting and serving.
8) Then sank our serious sweet teeth in for a super delicious bite!!
I just don't know what I would have done without my sweet little helper chef. I'm pretty sure the treats would not have been near as yummy ;)
This yummy treat was linked up with the following: