Here are the materials we needed to make this craft complete:
- Print out the turkey template
- Color the template and cut out
- Trace your child's hands and your own
- Color the handprints and cut out
- Glue the turkey together (as shown in our picture below)
- Print out the T and t template (here), color, and cut out
Ava did a beautiful job coloring her turkey and hand prints... mommy just helped a little ;) (Mommy, however, did all of the cutting herself, but Ava did a great job watching!).
Aren't they so cute?! We can't wait to create more crafty letters for the scrapbook!