*Annoucements*
Get your entries in for "Look Whooooo's Snapping"

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Look Whooooo's Snapping {17}

The RULES for this linky party have changed
so be sure to check them out here!

This linky party is for sharing your favorite photo(s). 
Just make sure to grab the button below to share on your blog post, showing others that you are linking-up!
(If this is your first time linking up, be sure to click here for rules and details).

 Look whooooo’s snapping


**********************************************************************************

The most popular photo from last week's linky party and the very first 
Featured Photo of the Month (see right side-bar) goes to......
("Winners" are chosen by your popular vote). 


Ginger {from My Life Just As It Is} shared this precious image with us! 
Aren't they adorable in their little pink tutu's?!!

Thanks so much for sharing your photo with us and congrats on winning most popular!
You are welcome to grab the button below :)


 Look whooooo’s snapping


Here are a few of my favorites from our last party...


Isn't he just too precious while focusing ever so intently on learning his letters?! :)
Emily {from Along Came A Boy} provided this sweet shot!

Look at those gorgeous colors and beautiful detail! Misty {from Through A Photographer's Eyes}
shared this absolutely incredible image with us! Magnificent!


I just LOVE those shoes! Is that really a big surprise?!!
This lovely image was provided by Rebecca {from Rebecca Doyle Photography}.


Congrats Emily, Misty, and Rebecca for stealing my heart this time! And thanks ever so much for hanging out at the party!
You guys are welcome to grab the button below :)

 Look whooooo’s snapping

**********************************************************************************
Let this Month's Party Begin!


Here are my favorite photos....

Sometimes my favorite photos are just simple shots of my girls doing the things they love to do, like painting. How can you not love these beautiful images?! ... or maybe I'm just bias because I'm her mommy ;)





Now it's your turn to share your favorite photo(s)! 
And THANK YOU in advance for participating :)

Oh yeah! Be sure to "like" at least one other photo besides your own!
You might just be next month's featured photo!!! 

7 comments:

  1. I so LOVE that your girls are so artsy! My boys have always loved it, but I worry that it's sometimes lost in this busy world. XO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great captures! I love the angles. Enjoy snapping candid moments of things they love to do too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shots. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love seeing my girls on your blog! thank you to everyone who voted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First time linking up! I'm also a speech-language pathologist!! :) Nice to meet another speechie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanted to link up with you, but am having trouble. It says that there is an internal sever error...do you know if that is on my end or your end? I'm hoping to get it fixed as I'd love to join the fun! :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...