*Annoucements*
Get your entries in for "Look Whooooo's Snapping"

Friday, December 17, 2010

Tis the Season

Welcome to my blog!

I have been debating for some time now whether or not to begin a blog of my own, and as you can see, a blog has begun. I will try my best to be devoted to documenting life as I know it as a mother, a wife, a photographer, a speech-language pathologist, a baker and cook, and the many more titles I am happy to hold. I hope you will enjoy reading and exploring chronicles from my life :)

Being that it is nearly Christmas, I decided that it was appropriate to first include pictures of the holiday season. Enjoy!


Mommy and Ava looking at the Christmas lights.


Daddy and Ava looking at the Christmas lights.


Ava is admiring her "Winnie-the-Pooh" ornament near the very top.


She loves to touch the lights.


Such a beautiful Christmas angel she is!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...